You won’t want to miss our April 4th meeting….it’s a unique format and an awesome opportunity to literally see and try several different assistive devices!
Samples (and in some cases, reps) will be available from:
- Steadi-One Glove
- Cala Trio
- Steady Type
- plus a rep from Encora Inc, the group of MIT graduates who will be recruiting people in our area to participate in their study for the development of a new wrist device! (Although based in the Boston area, they are willing to schedule tests in Connecticut.)
…and we’re still working on trying (and hoping) to get participation from the Readi-Steadi glove.
After a brief presentation on all of the above devices, we’ll have each device (and a rep/facilitator) set up at different tables with plenty of time for each of you to have the opportunity to really try and determine which of these amazing developments might be appropriate and life changing for you!
Details of the meeting:
- Date and time: Saturday, April 4th, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Location: Main Floor Conference Room at Hartford HealthCare Health Center – Cheshire (this is not a hospital, but the beautiful new facility that houses the Cheshire offices of Hartford HealthCare’s Ayer Neuroscience Institute Movement Disorders Center as well as other outpatient programs)
- Address: 280 South Main Street, Cheshire, CT 06410
- Parking: large outdoor lot on premises
- Click here for a map and driving directions
Registration is requested – Inquiries are invited!
To register or request information, email Helen Moser or submit the form below.