The links below will bring you to helpful information about essential tremor, interesting research projects, and easy ways to participate in – and help – the ET community:
- Find clinical trials that might be of interest to you
- Log onto Amazon through this page and IETF will earn .5% on all of your Amazon purchases
- Participate in the Essential Tremor Patient Registry to help ET research
- Browse through IETF’s comprehensive list of assistive devices (including technology)
- Learn more about the assistive LiftWare spoon …and/or the Lift Pulse app for your smart phone
- A team of researchers from Quebec has identified unusually high levels of a certain protein in the brains of people suffering from ET …read more
- Researchers in Korea have built a flexible electronic skin patch that’s thinner than a sheet of paper and can detect subtle tremors, release drugs stored inside nanoparticles on demand, and record all of this activity for review later …read more
- Take a look at this exciting operating room of the future that uses focused ultrasound
- Three gloves have been – or are in the process of being – developed to help with hand tremors: (1) Readi-Steadi Glove invented by Krista Madere, LOTR, from the NeuroMedical Center Clinic (2) TremorX weighted glove developed by Columbus Academy Students (3) Gyro Glove currently under development by a team of engineers, designers, and medics from Imperial College London.
…and on a lighter side, we just might have a theme song!