Saturday, April 7, 2018
1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
64 Robbins Street
Waterbury, CT 06721
Psychological and Neuropsychological Functioning In Essential Tremor
presented by Emily Sharp, PhD, ABPP
Although tremor is the cardinal symptom of Essential Tremor, recent research has also identified important non-motor symptoms associated with ET. This talk will focus on the psychological and cognitive symptoms associated with Essential Tremor.
Dr. Emily Sharp is a board certified clinical neuropsychologist and Assistant Professor in the Yale School of Medicine Department of Neurology. She is on the faculty within the Movement Disorders section in the Department of Neurology at Yale New Haven Hospital and part of the DBS surgery evaluation team. Dr. Sharp obtained her PhD in clinical psychology from the University of Southern California and completed a two year post-doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology at VA Boston Healthcare System.
Registration is requested – Inquiries are invited!
To register or request information, email Helen Moser or submit the form below.
Click here for driving directions and parking information.
- Free on-site parking lot.
Route 84 – Eastbound from New York or Danbury area
- Exit 18 (Chase Parkway). Turn right and go to the first traffic light. Then turn right and go to the next light. Turn right (this is West Main Street). Take the second left onto Robbins Street for 1/2 mile. Hospital is on the left.
Route 84 – Westbound from Hartford area
- Exit 18 (Highland Avenue/West Main Street). Take fork to West Main Street. Turn right (this is West Main Street). Take the first left onto Robbins Street for 1/2 mile. Hospital is on the left.
Route 8 – Northbound from Naugatuck or Bridgeport area
- Exit 32 (Downtown Waterbury). Continue straight through second light (West Main Street) moving into the far left lane, bear left under underpass to stop sign (Watertown Ave). Go straight up hill (Robbins Street). Hospital entrance is next right.
Route 8 – Southbound from Watertown, Thomaston or Torrington
- Exit 34 (West Main Street/Downtown Waterbury exit). Take a right at the end of the exit onto West Main Street. Take the first right onto Colley Street (this is a one-way street). Hospital is straight ahead, on Robbins Street.