Saturday, December 6, 2014
1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center
2800 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT
LEARNING TO HARNESS YOUR MIND’S POWER
presented by Fern Tausig
A former health educator, Fern Tausig is a Certified Consulting Hypnotist and CMT (Certified Master Trainer). Fern is also Certified in NLP (NeuroLinguistic Programming) by Dr. George Bien and the NFNLP (National Federation of NeuroLinguistic Programming). There are many different tools of hypnosis, and, in addition to those mentioned, Fern uses a variety of modalities, selecting the ones that best support the client’s needs. She has been certified to practice hypnosis professionally since 2005 by the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT) and the National Guild of Hypnotists (NHG).
Registration is requested – Inquiries are invited!
To register or request information, email Helen Moser or submit the form below.
Click here for driving directions and parking information.
The CT essential tremor support group is sponsored by
St. Vincent’s Medical Center is conveniently located on Main Street, in Bridgeport’s residential north side neighborhood, with easy access from the Merritt Parkway (Route 15) and Interstate-95, as well as the Route 8 & 25 Connector.
- From the Merritt Parkway:Take Exit 48 (Main Street); proceed 2.3 miles south to St. Vincent’s campus, on the left.
- From I-95:
Take Exit 27A onto the Route 8 & 25 Connector; take Exit 4 (Lindley St.); turn left onto Lindley and proceed three blocks to Hawley Ave.; turn left onto Hawley and the Medical Center entrance is on the right.
- From the Route 8 & 25 Connector (southbound):Take Exit 5 (Boston Ave.); turn left at end of ramp and proceed to Summit St.; follow Summit to Main and turn left; Medical Center will be on the left.
Blue “H” hospital signs also lead to St. Vincent’s 10-story, white landmark building.
The Patient/Visitor Parking Garage located in front of the Medical Center.
- Please bring your ticket in with you and have parking tickets processed at the Central Cashier located in the Main Lobby Patient Information Desk.
- The visitor parking rates:
Hourly rates for parking in our secure garage are –
1 Hour $1.25
2 Hours $2.25
3 Hours $3.25
4 Hours $4.00
5 Hours $4.75
6 Hours $5.50
7 Hours $6.25
8 Hours $7.00
9 Hours $7.75
10 Hours $8.50
11 Hours $9.25
12 Hours $10.00
13 Hours $10.75
Maximum $11.50 per stay
- If you are 50 years of age or older, you can received discounted parking rates by joining St. Vincent’s Club 50.